Visitors must have a valid passport with an EVT [Entry Visa for Tourist: Package visa and FIT visa] to enter Myanmar. EVT can be obtained at any Myanmar Embassy / Consulate offices with validity for 28 days. Visa-on-Arrival can be arranged for those countries where Myanmar Embassy / Consulate office does not exist.
ENDORSING THE VISA ON ARRIVAL AT THE YANGON AND MANDALAY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT IS SUSPENDED *
Pre-Arranged Visa on Arrival
(Only for those who live in the countries where no Myanmar Embassy Exits)
Travelers who request Pre-Arranged Visa on Arrival would follow below practice.
• The Service is only for travelers who buy package tour. (Not for FIT)
• Travelers must stay and visit as per purchased package tour. Not allowed any furthermore activities.
• Stay extension is not permitted.
Myanmar visa On Arrival
For a pre-arranged visa on arrival, please provide us the below documents;
1. Full names in your passport
2. Passport No.
3. Father’s Name
4. Date of Birth & Place of Birth
5. Place of Issuance / Expiry date,
6. Nationality & Sex
7. Date of arrival & Flight in/out no.
8. Current Address
10. Vision of visit to Myanmar
12. Photo copy send by email to be required
Then we will apply for a visa on arrival. This process takes three weeks. After getting the approval letter from the authorities concerned, we will send you a copy of this authorization by fax or scanned e-mail attachment. Upon arrival you will get your visa stamped in your passport. Please do not forget to bring 3 passport size pictures. Please be aware that we need at least 3 weeks working days for visa on arrival arrangements and this service is especially for the countries where there is no Myanmar Embassy.